SPECIAL ORDER 6-8 WEEKS DELIVERY
ODIN Works Ambidextrous Modular Safety is designed to give you better control through a more ergonomic angle. Configurable up to 8 different orientations featuring the 90 and 45 degree selector barrel.
1) FOLLOW ALL FIREARM SAFETY PROCAUTIONS WHEN INSTALLING NEW PRODUCTS
2) Loosen and remove the grip from the lower receiver being careful not to lose the spring and detent
3) Cock the hammer so the safety can be removed
4) Remove the safety and replace with the new safety barrel. NOTE: The ODIN Works safety features a 90 degree and a 45 degree option which can be changed by reversing the orientation of the barrel in the lower receiver.
5) Reinstall the detent, spring, and grip
6) Install the provided safety levers on either side of the barrel with the flat head screw using the provided wrench. NOTE: The ODIN Works Ambi-Modular Safety is configurable up to 8 different orientations featuring the 90 and 45 degree selector.
7) Ensure safety functionality prior to operation of a loaded firearm