The AUP Accordion Utility Pouch is a small pouch with accordion style dividers. It has a frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization and a top carry handle made from comfortable Shapeshift™ webbing.
The AUP comes with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack.
- Main zippered compartment with accordion-style dividers
- Frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
Overall size: 6.5 (L) x 4 (W) x 7.5 (H) in | 16.5 x 10.2 x 19.1 cm
Front pocket: 5.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 6.5 (H) | 14.0 x 3.8 x 16.5 cm
Main compartment: 6 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7 (H) | 15.2 x 6.4 x 17.8 cm
Weight: 11.9 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.