AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: CAP™ Compact Admin Pouch
The CAP Compact Admin Pouch is a low-profile pouch when empty, yet expands to fit mission critical items. The front compartment features elastic organizers, an extra pocket, and a Keyper™ to securely hold key rings. The interior main compartment of the Maxpedition CAP Compact Admin Pouch has a visible grayscale interior, additional elastic organizers and pockets for storage.
The CAP also comes equipped with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack.
- Low-profile when empty yet expands to fit mission critical items
- Narrow footprint ideal for frontal placement on chest rig
- Interior elastic loops and pockets provide organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 6.4 x 19.1 cm
- Front pocket: 4.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 6.5 (H) in | 11.4 x 2.5 x 16.5 cm
- Main compartment: 4.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 7 (H) in | 11.4 x 3.8 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.