AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: DEP™ Daily Essentials Pouch
The DEP Daily Essentials Pouch is a two compartment pouch designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack. A loop field is positioned on the front for patch adhesion.
The DEP comes with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack.
- Two-compartment pouch designed for everyday carry
- Sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack
- Main zippered compartment fits necessities plus a large cellphone
- Frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8 (H) in | 14.0 x 6.4 x 20.3 cm
- Front pocket: 4.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 4.5 (H) in | 11.4 x 2.5 x 11.4 cm
- Main compartment: 5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 3.8 x 19.1 cm
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.