Wilderness survival and tactical knives with superb cutting efficiency and multiple carry options.
ESEE knives made from high carbon 1095 steel will rust and stain if not properly cared for, especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user’s responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor on the blade. Use Lock Tite when assembling any hardware, such as attaching the clip plate to the sheath.
- Overall Length: 11.75″
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75″
- Overall Blade Length: 6.50″
- Thickness: .188″
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Blade Width: 1.56″
- Drop Point Blade, Full Flat Grind
- Weight (Knife Only): 12 Ounces
- Handles: Linen Micarta
- Molded Sheathing w/ Clip Plate