The Explorer Case 3317 is a sturdy case that's exceptionally resistant to impact, corrosion, humidity, water, dust, sand and atmospheric agents in general. With a body made of thick plastic resin, the Explorer 3317 incorporates a number of patented innovations, resulting in a strong and versatile case that's able to withstand the harshest of environments. Designed and manufactured in Europe, this waterproof case offers absolute protection.
Explorer 3317 is designed to carry a larger handgun such as a Ruger GP100 with 6 in. barrel, a S&W 629, or similar, along with two or three speedloaders, or personal items similar in size.
- Copolymer Polypropylene compound body
- Neoprene seal
- Removable lid
- Waterproof and watertight
- Sand-proof, dustproof and resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Pressure valve quickly adjusts internal pressure in case of sudden changes in height or temperature
- Ergonomic handle
- Strong pressure locks can be padlocked
- Supports keep the case upright when the cover is open
- Can be stacked (even if different-size models)
- Recommended for professional applications
- External dimensions: 14.19’’ x 11.94’’ x 7.63’’
- Internal dimensions: 13.00’’ x 9.19’’ x 6.69’’
- Weight w/foam: 5.53 lbs.
- Pelican Equivalent 1400
- The interior consists of pick-n-pluck foam for easy customization. The lid has convoluted foam.
- TSA Travel Sentry approved
- 100% Guaranteed Forever!