AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: HLP™ Hook & Loop Pouch
The HLP Hook & Loop Pouch has a hook backing for secure attachment to any loop surface. Nylon composite hook tabs assist in removing the pouch from the loop surface. There are exterior fabric pockets and an interior Gossamer™ mesh pocket for added organization.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite pull tabs
- Exterior fabric pockets and pen slots
- Interior Gossamer™ mesh sleeve
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 7 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 17.8 x 3.8 x 15.2 cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
420-Denier plain weave water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.