AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: Ironstorm™ Adventure Travel Bag
The Ironstorm is a comfortable pack designed for adventure travel. It can be carried in three different orientations depending on the user's preference: by the side handle, by the shoulder strap or by the backpack straps. The main compartment is lockable and has an internal compression bib inside for securing contents during travel. Dividers are also located in the main compartment and can be zipped up or down for additional gear organization. The Ironstorm has a padded compartment dedicated for a 15" laptop or tablet on the exterior of the pack, making it easy for the user to access while on-the-go.
- Adventure travel bag with stowable yoke backpack straps
- Multiple handles for carrying & luggage maneuvering
- Removable single shoulder strap with overbuilt swivel hooks
- Dedicated padded 15" laptop compartment
- Dedicated padded tablet compartment
- Lockable padded main compartment
- Internal compression bib for securing contents
- Zip-up dividers in main compartment for improved organization
- Quick access slip pocket with zipper garage
- Pierced TPU-840D nylon composite drainage port
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
Volume: 3780 cu. in. | 62L
Overall size: 15 (L) x 11 (W) x 26 (H) in | 38.1 x 27.9 x 66.0 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
Top slip pocket: 5.5 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 11 (H) in | 14.0 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm
Tech compartment: 13.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 24 (H) in | 34.3 x 5.1 x 61.0 cm
Laptop pocket: 10 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 15 (H) in | 25.4 x 3.8 x 38.1 cm
Tablet pocket: 10 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 10 (H) in | 25.4 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm
Main compartment: 13.5 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 25.5 (H) in | 34.3 x 24.1 x 64.8 cm
Sternum strap maximum length: 8 in | 20.3 cm
Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.