- Incredible temperature resistance, -350 degrees F up to 2,015 degrees F
- Intended for use on threads an cylindrical assemblies (flash hiders & muzzle brakes)
- In addition to acting as an adhesive, Rocksett acts vibration dampening material
- Non-toxic, odorless, and non-flammable
- Withstands oils, fuils, acids, and alkalis
- Long shelf life
- No mixing or priming required
- Bonds ceramic, glass, and metals
- Surfaces to be bonded should be dry and grease free
- Ships in a 2oz bottle
- Extremely high temperature range makes Rocksett ideal for attaching muzzle devices
- Electrical insulation - for both A.C. and D.C. up to 20 Radio MHz (Mega/Hertz).
- Non-toxic - odorless - non-flammable.
- Rocksett withstands oil, fuels, acids, alkalis.
- Long shelf life.
- Can only be removed by a hot water soak.
- Keeps assemblies from vibrating loose.
- Popular for muzzle brakes/recoil compensators and suppressors.
- Several suppressor manufacturers use Rocksett to ensure that muzzle devices to not loosen when used in conjunction with a suppressor
Size: 2 oz